Monday, August 21, 2006

Yesterday mom and I went to church. After church mom and I went to store for bought a new backpack for Marion's birthday and card. Yesterday night Marion, Dianna, duckman, Mike, and Duckman's friend came to my house party. Yesterday we ate cheeseburgers, corns, watermelon for dinner. After dinner we ate brownies for dessert. Mom and I gift a new backpack to Marion. We sang birthday to Marion song! Today is Monday I wake up, ate yogurt for breakfast and Kelsey say question about bible book. Kelsey show me bible podcast on computer! Kelsey and I watch movie called Princess Dairies 2. I like movie! Kelsey gave a me bath today. After bath I swing in ceiling lift. I very good swing in ceiling lift! Kelsey and I went to computer for write on my blog on computer. After computer Kelsey and I eat sandwich for lunch. I want to listen music on my ipod and play on gameboy at 4:30 later please! Thank you for comments on my blog!

No comments: