Monday, September 11, 2006

On Saturday I wake up, take bath, ate cottage cheese for breakfast, and bible study. Yesterday mom and I went to church. After church mom and I went back to home and ate lunch. I had ate shell and white sauce for lunch. At 2:00 mom and I went to see Diana, Julie, Mike, Marion, and five dogs at Julie and Diana's house in the WI. Mom talked to Marion, Diana, and Julie. Mike watched football game show on television. I watched simpson show on television at 7:00. I had ate hot dog, brown bean, macaroni salad for dinner. After dinner I had ate chocolate cake for dessert. Today is Monday. I wake up, take bath, and ate yogurt for breakfast. Kelsey is teacher. I work on quiz bible book with Kelsey! I had ate peanut butter and honey crackers for lunch. After ate lunch and cath Kelsey and I work on made call on computer! I swing for one hour. At the my swing hug ceiling lift remote control and one yahtzee game! I showed mom and Marion worked on made call on computer. I call mom on computer today! Mom say wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stef,
That is so cool that you called your mom from the computer! You'll have to show it to me when I see you next!

Natalie