Sunday, September 24, 2006

Yesterday Debby came to my house at 7:00. Mom had went to work for big meeting. Yesterday I wake up at 9:30 and yelled at Debby. Debby say good morning to you. Debby changed dress then cath. Debby cooked egg scramble for breakfast for you. I had ate egg scramble for breakfast. I looked at Debby was nap. I was played yahtzee game while Debby was slept. Debby and I played mexico train game on table. Today is Sunday. Mom and I went to church. At the church I went to lesson school today. Kim is teacher. After church mom and I went back to home and cooked hot popper for lunch. I work on bible study homework. Tomorrow I woke up, take bath, sing in my ceiling lift, eat yogurt for breakfast, and watch TV. First I want to swing please. Then I work with Kelsey teacher at 2:00 or 3:00! After teacher I want to listen music on my ipod and play on game boy please!

No comments: