Saturday, September 02, 2006

Yesterday I wake up, got dress, ate bagel for breakfast, and little bits watched ER show on TV. Yesterday Kelsey and I went to ate crab rangoon for lunch in Kelsey's car and Kelsey's parent house and saw dog. I played on Playstation 2 called Pac-man game for while Kelsey's parent don't finished on packs. Kelsey's parent, Kelsey, and I went to airport place. Drop Kelsey's parent at the airport. Kelsey and I went to store called Target. After store Kelsey and I went back to my house and see my mom. Kelsey and I builded a new swing stand. But Kelsey and I don't know how a new swing stand. Today is Saturday. I wake up, take bath, and ate cottage cheese for breakfast. Dad came back to my house and visit me and mom. Dad and mom a new swing net to my bedroom and put ceiling lift. I try a new swing with ceiling lift today! Dad and mom say wow a new swing today! I am very happy and excited about a new swing!!

No comments: