Sunday, June 10, 2007

Last week on Sunday Marion, mom, and I went to airport in Wisconsin. Marion, mom, and I ate cheeseburge and French Fries in airplane from Burger King. I played Tetris game on mom's cell phone in plane. Airplane went to Florida from Wisconsin. Marion, mom, and I wait for wheelchair lift van. Marion, mom, and I went to Marion's parent's house. Mom and I slept at Marion's parent's house for six days. On Monday Marion, mom, and I went to Universal Studios. Marion, mom, and I went to pick up the FM Unit and Closed Captioning. Marion, mom, and I went to Shrek. Marion and mom watched Shrek movie. I watched and Closed Captioning at Shrek. After watched Shrek Marion, mom, and I went to Shrek store. Marion, mom, and I walked to Jimmy Neutron. Marion was move seat Jimmy Meutron. I watched Rugrats show at Jimmy Neutron. My favorite Jimmy Neutron is Rugrats show! Sponge Bob and I picture. Marion, mom, and I went to ate lunch at Mel's Diner. Marion and mom had ate hamburge, French Fries, and and drank pop for lunch. I had ate mac & cheese nuggets, French Fries, and drank water for lunch. After ate lunch Marion, mom, and I dance and listen music. Marion, mom, and I went to Terminator: Animal Actors. Marion, miom, and I watched animals show. Marion, mom, and I went to ET. Marion, mom, and I ride on bike with ET. My favorite ride is ET bike! After ride on ET bike Marion, mom, and I went to ET store and bought a new ET with flower pot doll and post cards. Marion, mom, and I went to Terminator: Horror Makeup Show. The woman knife on man's arm made bleed. After watched Marion, mom, and I went to food store and bought sandwiches for dinner. After ate sandwich dinner mom and I went to bed. On Tuesday mom, Marion, and I went to Islands of Adventure. Marion, mom, and I went to Seuss Landing: Cat in the Hat. Marion, mom, and I went to one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Marion, mom, and I ride down and up. Then fish throw water on Marion, mom, and I got wet. Marion, mom, and I went to Caro - Seoss-el Carousel. Marion, mom, and I ride on spin. Mom feel dizzy from ride on spin. Mom don't like ride on spin at Caro - Seoss-el Carousel. Marion bought a new cloth for Mike. Marion, mom, and I went to high in the sky train ride. Marion, mom, and I went to ate in Circus McGurkus. Marion and I went to the Flying Unicorn. Marion and I ride hi to mom in Circus McGurkus. On Wednesday Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Disney - Epcot. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to Nemo. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I ride and watched Nemo. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I looked at different of fishes. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to watched Crush the Turtle. The turtle can talk to kids. I talked to turtle. At night Marion, Jackie, mom, and I MGM in the rain. Marion, mom, Jackie, and I went to Little Mermaid. I read mirror of closed captioning at Little Mermaid. Then Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to watched Muppets show. Mom favorite show is Muppets show! On Thursday Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to Disney - Animal Kingdom. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to bird show. The bird fly to people! After watched bird show Marion, Jack, mom, and I looked at tigers, and frog. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Disney - Magic Kingdom. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to Peter Pan. Marion, mom, Jackie, and I went to Winnie the Pooh. Marion favorite ride is Winnie the Pooh! Mom, Jackie, Marion, and I went to Monsters Inc. I saw big battery is full light. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Country Bear Jamboree. On Friday Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Universal Studios. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to Shrek. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Jimmy Neutron. Marion and Jackie move seat. Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to ate lunch at Mel's Diner! I had ate chicken finger with BBQ sauce, French Fries with Honey Mustard Sauce, and drank water for lunch. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to ET. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I ride on ET bike. After ate lunch Marion, Jackie, mom, and I went to Islands of Adventure. Marion, mom, Jackie, and I went to Seuss Landing: Cat in the Hat. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Jackie, Marion, Mom, and I ride down and up. Then fish throw water on Marion, mom, Jackie, and I got wet. Jackie, Marion, and I went to Caro - Seoss-el Carousel. Jackie, Marion, mom, and I went to ate ice cream for snack at Circus McGurkus. Marion, Jackie, and I ride on spin at Caro - Seoss-el Carousel. Marion, mom, Jackie, and I went to Roller Coaster five times. On Saturday Marion, mom, Jackie, Marion's parent, and I went to Marion's Sue's house for ate lunch! I talked to Sue! I played pac-man game on video game. After I say I love you and bye to Sue and friends Marion, mom, and I went to van place and pick up van man take to airport. Marion, mom, and I went to put bags. Mom and I say I love you and bye to Marion. Mom and I went to plane to Wisconsin from Florida. Mom and I looked at Julie and Dianna. On Saturday mom and I went to home from airport. Have fun days! The End!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Stef! What a wonderful, wonderful vacation you had!!!

Did you take notes or keep a diary of all that you did, or did you remember it all in your head? If so, you have a very good memory!

I'm sure those memories will last a lifetime! I'm so happy you got to go!

Much love,
Kim Teacher

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and Mom had fun. I sure missed you both!!! Glad you are back and have many stories to tell us. Thanks for all your help at work. ET misses you!!!

Love
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Stef....it sounds like a great trip!! I am so happy you got to see ET and have so much fun with your Mom and Marion. I missed you while you were gone. I am glad you are back to work now!

Love,
Michelle

Unknown said...

learn to use paragraphs faggot