Sunday, July 08, 2007

Two weeks ago mom and I went to the Glenbrook hospital for skin doctor. Nurse brought the pulse oximeter machine to my exam room. I surprised about the pulse oximeter machine in my exam room! I watch pulse oximeter no thank you for play tetris game on mom's cell phone! Doctor named is Dr. Paller. Doctor looked at my feet. After doctor mom and I went to work. I had eat chicken, cheese balls and drank water for lunch. After eat lunch I play on computer. Mom and I went to home from work. Last week ago on Monday mom and I went to work. Last week ago on Tuesday after work mom and I went to Sams store. I bought a new Meteos: Disney magic game on my nintendo DS! On July 4, 2007 mom and I went to the duckman and Maureen's house at 1:00. I had eat chip with different of dips for snack. I played a new Meteos: Disney magic game. I had eat chicken sandwich, corn, and drank water for lunch. Last week ago on Thursday night mom and I went to art class. I saw Bret at the art class. I paint sky on paper. Bret paint bird on paper! Last week ago on Saturday morning dad not come to my house. Yesterday mom and I went to bowling. On Sunday morning dad came to my house at 9:00. Then mom and I went to the church. The End!

No comments: