Sunday, July 29, 2007

Last week on Monday mom and I went to work. I say hi to Michelle, Kathy, and Debby. I worked on label on envelopes from Kathy! I am very happy and excited about worked on label on envelopes! At 11:30 I went to restaurant for eat lunch with Michelle, Debby, mom, and Diane. I am very happy and excited about saw Diane! I miss Diane! I had eat noodle with white sauce, garlic bread, and drank water for lunch. Michelle had eat soup, sandwich, and drank water for lunch. Last week on Tuesday night mom and I went to duckman and Maureen's house for eat dinner. I had eat bread stick, pizza, and drank water for dinner. After eat dinner I watch the television, and play tetris game on mom's cell phone. Last week on Wednesday mom and I went to work. On Wednesday night mom and I went to a new restaurant for eat dinner with Debby. I had eat macaroni & cheese and drank water for dinner. Last week on Thrusday night mom and I went to art class. I worked on clay made face clay with Amanda, and Bret. Last week on Friday I stayed here at home with Kelsey. Yesterday mom and I went to Bowling with Bret and Amanda. Today is Sunday mom and I went to church. The End!

No comments: