Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Last week on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I went to work with mom. I say hi to Michelle, Kathy, Kathleen, Debby, and Karen at the work. I work on making pocket papers from Kathy. I played Bowling game on Debby's cell phone. Then I exercise with Debby. Last week on Thursday I went to Kelsey's house for meet a new friend. I played pac-man game on playstation. On Thursfay night I went to art class with amanda and Bret. Amanda was little bits sick from cough. I listen amanda was cough at the art class. Last week on Friday I stayed here with Kelsey. I swing at 2:30 to 4:30. On Friday night mom and I went to Dianna and Julie's house in Wisconsin. Mom and I slept over at Julie and Dianna's house. I say hi to three dogs. The three dogs very happy and excited about mom and I are here at Julie and Dianna's house! On Monday I went to work with mom. Yesterday I work on photo album. Then I work on voice with Kelsey speech teach! Kelsey say I love you, dad, Michelle, dog, and up cat on my mouth from Kelsey speech teach! After work with Kelsey speech teach I play game on nintendo DS! The End!

No comments: