Monday, May 22, 2006

On Sunday mom and I went to church. After church we went to flower store. I brought new red, yellow and blue flowers. We went to home and put flowers in pots outside. I watched on TV in my bedroom. Today is Monday I woke up and take bath. Kelsey and I went to computer. After computer we bead, eat lunch, bible study, maybe we can watch a movie, and I want to listen music on your ipod and play game on your phone please! On Wednesday maybe we going to eat lunch with your mom.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hi Stef,

My name is Becky and Kelsey is one of my best friends. She told me about how much she loves spending time with you, so I hope you don't mind that I read your blog too. If you like the movie "Three Men and a Baby," you should see "Three Men and a Little Lady," about when the little girl gets older. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef,

I'm glad that you are having fun with Kelsey. It sounds like you two are busy!

I miss you at work but will see you on Friday. Maybe we can go to lunch, eat mozzarella sticks and play the game. It's been a long time since we played the trivia game. Have a great week!

Debby