Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stef
Kelsey

I am very happy and excited about my pictures put on my blog today! In the morning I bath, sang lift song, and ate yogurt for breakfast. Then Kelsey and I went to the computer. We took pictures off camera and put on my blog. We watch movie called Mary Poppins. Yes, I like that movie. Kelsey painted on my nails. Then we came back to computer. After computer I want to
listen music on your ipod and play game on your cell phone please! Wow! Are you very smart? Haha I don't know about very smart.... you are too nice to me. What are you going to do this weekend? On Saturday mom need to going to the work. Kelsey will come back to here and see me. In the morning I take bath, eat breakfast. We going to see movie theater. We watch movie called Ice Age 2. Are you excited to see the movie? Yes! I'm excited too. You rock Stef!!!!

No comments: