Thursday, May 18, 2006

This is a story I wrote a few months ago.

The Lift Track

Two men came to my house to put lift tracks in the my bedroom and bathroom. Two men brought tools and floor pads for floor and bath tub thing to get ready to work! Man named Steve worked on lift track in the bathroom from 9:00 - 12:00. Steve worked on lift track in the my bedroom from 1:00 - 4:25. Steve drilled the walls and cleaned five lift tracks in bathroom. Then Steve put three lift tracks in the bathroom. Jim helped Steve push the lift track. At 12:00 the two men stopped work then went out for lunch! After lunch Steve and Jim came back here then back to work again! The two men worked on lift track in the my bedroom! Steve drilled the wall and cleaned the four lift tracks in my bedroom. Then Steve put one lift track in my the bedroom. The men are not done with lift track. But Steve don’t finish with lift track in my the bedroom! Steve teach Marion, mom, and I how to work the lift right. Marion, mom, and I watch Steve the strong man move the lift. Mom was took picture of man lift. My turn and I was ready to try the lift. I sang lift song when Marion and mom move me in the bathroom. I was very good with the lift! I am very happy and excited about having a lift here! The End!

No comments: