Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yesterday I woke up, take bath, and ate yogurt for breakfast. After breakfast I played little bits called Ice Age 2 melt down game on Gameboy. I had ate hot dog corn for lunch. Kelsey had ate cheese and crackers for lunch. We watched movie called Notting Hill movie. After movie I long time in my swing. I swung and I listen music on Kelsey's ipod and played yahtzee game! I was very happy and excited about swinging! Mom and I going to the Wisconsin for vacation. I am very happy and excited about vacation! Yesterday Kelsey and I memorized Psalm: 34:8 Taste and see that Lord is good. Last week Kelsey and I memorized 1 thessalonians 5:16-17 Be happy always and never stop praying. First verse Kelsey and I memorized was numbers 11:1 When people complain the Lord not happy. Tomorrow mom and I going to the work. I will say hi to Michelle, Debby, and new person called Kathy at the work. Tomorrow maybe I work with Kathy at the office. At afternoon I want to listen music on Kelsey's ipod and play game called Ice Age 2 meltdown!

No comments: