Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yesterday I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, get dress, eat cottage cheese for breakfast, and played Tetris game on Cindy's cell phone. Dad came back to here at my house and visit to mom and I. I showed all pictures of clothes on my ipod to dad. Dad say wow. After dad I had eat sausage and egg scramble with cheese sandwich for lunch. After lunch I played Tetris game on Cindy's cell phone again. After played I watched Nickelodeon Guts show on TV at 4:00. I had eat chicken and potato for dinner with Charlie and mom. Today is Sunday. I wake up, get dress, eat pudding for breakfast, and brush on my teeth. Mom and I went to church and I went to Sunday school with Kim teacher. After church mom and I went to ate lunch at the Corner Backery with David, Melissa, and Katy. I watched Nickelodeon Guts show on TV at 4:00. I had eat crab Rangoon for dinner with mom. I study bible homework.

1 comment:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Good Morning, Stef! It sounds like you had a very busy weekend!

I am glad I got to spend part of it with you! I'm also glad you are studying your Bible homework! You are doing a great job learning your verses. I know how hard you worked last week!--that one was a hard one!

This week's verse is much easier.

Will you and Kelsey send me the link to the instant message program again? I think I must have accidentally deleted it from my email because I can't find it.

Thanks!

Kim