Sunday, October 08, 2006

On Friday morning I wake up, got dress, eat cottage cheese for breakfast, and watched The Price Is Right show on TV. After watched TV I played on Cindy's PalmOne. Kelsey came back to here at my house. Kelsey little bits teacher for bible study quiz to me! Kelsey and I went to Jewel store and bought cake, and juice for Jodi's birthday. After store Kelsey and I went to Kelsey's a new apt and see Jodi. At the Kelsey's apt I looked at around of apt. I talked to Jodi for first time. I sang ceiling lift song to Jodi. I feed carrots to horse at the apt. Jodi went to store and got a new camera and candy then went to pizza and got pizza to apt. Kelsey and I sang happy birthday to Jodi song. Kelsey, Jodi, and I eat pizza for dinner. After dinner Kelsey, Jodi, and I eat candy for dessert. After dessert Jodi new teacher for bible study quiz for me. I say bye and good night to Jodi. Kelsey and I went back to here at my house at 10:00. I went to bed at 10:30. On Saturday morning I wake up at 9:30, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, and eat yogurt for breakfast. At 1:00 Kelsey and I went to Kelsey's parent house. Kelsey's mom, Kelsey, and I went to Deaf Nation Expo and looked at all things. Kelsey and I bought a new baby cloth for Michelle's new baby soon. After Deaf Nation Expo Kelsey and I went back to Kelsey's parent house for dinner. Kelsey's dad can carry me upstair to bedroom. I had eat crab Rangoon, chicken, and brown rice for dinner. After dinner Kelsey and I went back to here at my house and say hi to my mom! Yay! I miss mom!! The End!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Yay! I had so much fun this weekend! Your Mom needs to go on more retreats! Are you going to come with me to Deaf Fest? Ask your Mom.

Anonymous said...

Stef,
That sounds like a GREAT weekend! You sure had fun!

Natalie