Monday, October 16, 2006

On Thurday Debby, mom, and I drive for seven hours to Wisconsin on vacation. Mom, Debby, and I went to McDanold's resturant for lunch. I was played bowling game on Debby's cell phone in my van. Debby, mom, and I went to Debby's brother's house in the Wisconsin. I looked at all ground of Debby's brother's house. I watched Simpson and Wheel of Fortune show on television. Mom cooked meat and broccolic for dinner. Debby, mom, and I eat dinner. I bible study homework for Thurday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Mom, Debby, and I watched ER show on television night at 9:00. Debby, mom, and I went to bed at 10:00. On Friday morning Debby and mom wake up at 8:30. Mom and Debby drank coffee for breakfast. I wake up at 9:20. I had eat cottage cheese for breakfast. Mom, Debby, and I watched The Price Is Right show on television at 10:00. Debby and I stayed at Debby's brother's house. Mom went to food store. I watched Rugrats show on television. Mom camera picture of ducks for me. Debby and I played bowling game on Debby's cell phone. Mom cooked meat and orange potato for dinner. Debby, mom, and I eat dinner. Aftet dinner mom and Debby watched movie. I watched movie called is Charlie and Chocolate Factory on Cindy's laptop. After movie mom, Debby, and I went back to bed at 10:00 again. On Saturday morning Debby and mom wake up at 9:00. Mom, and Debby drank coffee for breakfast. I wake up at 9:30. Mom gave a sponge bath to me. Debby cooked egg scramble with cheese for breakfast. Mom, Debby, and I eat breakfast. Debby and mom readed the book. I watched Scrub show on television. At 1:00 mom, Debby, and I went to wood for walked. Mom made white snow man. Mom camera pictures of white snow man and waterfall. After mom made white snow man Debby threw white snow at the mom. Then mom threw white snow at the Debby. Mom, Debby, and I went to gift store. Mom bought a new moose. Debby, mom, and I went back to Debby's brother's house. Debby and I played bowling game on Debby's cell phone. Mom readed the book. I played game on Debby's and Cindy's cell phone. Debby cooked steak and white potato with cheese for dinner. Mom, Debby, and I eat dinner. After eat dinner Debby and mom watched a new movie. I watched movie called is Hallway DVD on Cindy's laptop. After movie I went back to bed at 10:20. On Sunday morning Debby and mom wake up at 7:10. Mom and Debby cleaned house for leave at 11:00. I wake up at 8:30. Debby cooked egg scramble with white cheese, steak, and white potato with cheese for breakfast. Mom, Debby, and I drive for four hours. Debby, mom, and I went to Taco Bell resturant for eat lunch. I had eat nachos and drank water for lunch. After eat lunch mom, Debby, and I drive for three hours. Debby and I played bowling game on Debby's cell phone in my van again. Mom, Debby, and I went back to Illinosin from Wisconsin. Debby, mom, and I went back to my house. Yay! Mom and I say good night and bye-bye to Debby! I have fun weekend! The end!

1 comment:

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Wow! You did have fun on your vacation! I am glad! Thanks for telling about all the fun things you did!

I missed you at Sunday School when you were gone!

See you soon!

Miss Kim