Friday, December 22, 2006

Last on Wednesday I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, eat pudding for breakfast, and little bits watch television with Kelsey. Kelsey and I went to Walgreens store for bought Christmas presents. I bought a new flashlight for mom for Christmas present. I bought my medicine. Kelsey and I went to Culver for take lunch to my house. Kelsey and I eat cheeseburger, and cheeseball for lunch. I swing at 2:00 - 4:00. After swing I work on Christmas cards with Kelsey teacher. Kelsey is art teacher!! Kelsey order Elmo DVD for Katy, electric golf for dad, candle for mom, and power station for Stef for Christmas presents on Kelsey's computer at the Kelsey's house. Last on Thursday I wake up, no bath, got dress, eat yogurt for breakfast, and watch television. Last on Friday Kelsey and I went to Target store and bought a new poker cards for Charlie for Christmas present. On Wednesday I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. After eat breakfast I watch The Price Is Right show on television. On Wednesday night grandma, dad, grandpa came to here at my house at 4:00 for Christmas dinner and presents. Grandpa brought pumpkins pie and whip for pie to my house. I gave a Christmas cards to grandma, dad, and grandpa. I opened a new clothes, and ER 1 and 2 seasons present from dad. I opened a new sock, blockbuster cards, and ER 6 season Christmas present from grandma and grandpa. Charlie, grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, and I eat dinner. After eat dinner we eat pumpkins pie for dessert. I work on opened the ER 1, 2, 6 seasons DVDs. On Thursday I wake up, no bath, got dress, eat pudding for breakfast, and little bits watch television. Kelsey and I went to Kelsey's house. I say hi to Jodi. I played on Kelsey's computer. Jodi, Kelsey, and I eat hot dog corn for lunch. Kelsey and I came back to home at 2:30. Kelsey and I cooked peanut butter cookies at the my house. I work on opened the chocolate wraps with Kelsey teacher. Kelsey is cook teacher!! Mom brougt a new Mash DVD to Kelsey for Christmas present. I opened a new power station Christmas present from Kelsey! Have fun!! The End!

No comments: