Friday, December 08, 2006

On Monday night mom and I went to Kathy's church for Chirstmas listen music and dinner. Mom and I say hi Kathy, Melinda two friends from work. Mom and I listened the music about Chirstmas song. After listen music mom and I eat dinner. I had eat salad, lasagna, garlic bread for dinner. After eat dinner I had eat cheesecake for dessert. On Wednesday mom and I went to work. I worked on finish made papers put in envelopes. Then I worked envelopes put mail machine. On Thursday I wake up, take bath, sang in my ceiling lift, got dress, eat pudding for breakfast, and watched The Price Is Right show on television. After watched television mom and I went to work office. I say hi to Kathleen, Debby, Kathy. I exercised with Debby at the work! I had eat sausage, egg with cheese sandwich for lunch. After eat lunch mom and I drive for one hour to Loyola hospital from work. Mom and I wait for nurse come. Mom, nurse, and I went to exam room. The nurse gave blood pressure on my arm. When a new doctor come to my exam room and say hi to mom and I. A new doctor named is Dr. Hatch. Mom talked to dr. Hatch looked at my belly button. Dr. Hatch try different of cath in the my belly button sure work right. Dr. Hatch say no surgery on my belly button! Yay! Today is Friday I wake up, got dress, and eat cottage cheese for breakfast. I little bits work on drew on Rachel's present from mom art teacher! Mom and I went to work office. I say hi to Debby, Rachel, and Kathy. I exercised with Debby for two times of a days. After exercised I played bowling game on Debby's cell phone. I little bits work on crayons put in the cup in the my cube from Karen. At 11:00 Chirstmas party at the work. I hard to game paper. I had eat salad, lasagna, bread of butter, and potato with cheese for lunch. I opened of present frog, best buy card, cup of peanut butter cookies. I opened of present from Janie. After Chirstmas party I exercised with Debby again. The End!

1 comment:

kathy said...

It was so nice having you and your mom come to advent dinner. You are such a good worker I love being with you.

Love you
Kathy